Vision and Values
To be a quality, trusted and valued partner supporting our clients in the delivery of efficient and effective health and social care across Greater Manchester.
All staff are expected to demonstrate the organisations values in all that they do. The organisations values are:
- Everyone Counts
- Reliable and Professional
- Develop a culture in which our people feel supported, equipped, empowered and proud to work.
- Maximise opportunities to retain and continuously improve skills, experience and talent in our workforce for the next phase of our Greater Manchester health and care partnership arrangements.
- Work in partnership to provide the highest quality services, supporting the delivery of the best possible health and care outcomes for the people of Greater Manchester.
- Deliver the agreed financial plans and targets.
- Continuously develop our service offering, working with partners to ensure that we support the implementation of the next phase of our Greater Manchester health and care partnership arrangements.