Vision and Values
To be a quality, trusted and valued partner supporting our clients in the delivery of efficient and effective health and social care across Greater Manchester.
All staff are expected to demonstrate the organisations values in all that they do. The organisations values are:
- Everyone Counts
- Reliable and Professional
- Improve the level of customer experience and customer expectation.
- Develop a culture in which our people feel supported, equipped, empowered and proud to work.
- Develop Service Improvement Plans to improve quality and productivity.
- Deliver the agreed financial plans and targets.
- Identify opportunities and develop proposals for growth.
- Align our governance arrangements to the emerging Corporate Services Delivery Vehicle governance arrangements.